I. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS Website
is a set of programs for computers and other information contained in the information system, access to which is provided by the Internet information and telecommunication network (hereinafter - the Internet) by domain name http://www.archmanor.fund Licensor (Website Owner)
is a Non-commercial organization ARCHITECTURAL HERITAGE RUSSIAN MANOR ENDOWMENT FUND (123001, Moscow, 12 Granatniy pereulok, INN 7703403165, OGRN 1157700019608).Licensee
is the Internet user.Website Services (Services)
are programs located on the Website providing the Licensee with the opportunity to use the Services of the Licensor and third parties. II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Licensor grants the Licensee the right to use the Website and the Services of the Website free of charge under the conditions set forth in this License Agreement (hereinafter – the Agreement).
The Licensee agrees that from the moment of the reproduction (opening) of any page of the Website in the web-browser the Licensee is deemed to have fully accepted the terms and conditions of the Agreement without any reservations and exceptions. If the Licensee disagrees with any of the provisions of the Agreement and does not fully accept the terms and conditions of the Agreement, the use of the Website must be terminated.
The Licensor shall have the right to unilaterally make any amendments to the Agreement subject to timely notification of the Licensee about such changes. Notification of the Licensee of any change in the terms and conditions of the Agreement shall be made by the Licensor by placing a new version of the Agreement on the Website. In the event of changes in the terms and conditions of the Agreement, the Licensee unconditionally and fully agrees with the new version of the Agreement.
The Licensor shall have the right to use the information about the actions of the Licensee on the Website in order to improve the Website, impose any restrictions on the use of the Website, including restriction on access to the information placed on the Website, if such information may cause harm to the health and development of children.III. CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE USE
All materials as well as information placed on the Website, including design elements, text, images, illustrations, videos, music and other materials are objects of the exclusive rights of the Licensor and other right holders.
The Licensor grants the Licensee a simple non-exclusive license for the use of the Website by the reproduction of the Website in a web browser, as well as grants the Licensee the right to use the Services of the Website. The license is granted to the Licensee for the use of the Website for personal non-commercial purposes.
The Licensee may use the information placed on the Website for informational, research, educational purposes in accordance with Article 1274 of the Civil Code subject to provision of the link to the Website or any indication that the information is received from the website http://archmanor.fund
When using the Website the Licensee agrees:
- Do not violate the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Do not restrict access of other Licensees and do not prevent other Licensees from using the Website;
- Do not interfere with the normal operation of the Website and its Services;
- Provide the Licensor with reliable data when using the Services of the Website;
- Do not use the Website Services in the absence of a direct need for their use;
- Do not upload or in any other way place on the Website or send, transmit through the Website Services the advertising information, spam, materials that contain viruses or any other computer code, files, spyware, or programs designated for interruption of the functionality of the Website;
- Do not carry out any unauthorized (without permission) entry to any technological components of the Website, that is actions which making or an attempt to make foresees a criminal liability in accordance with the Russian Federation.
The Licensee shall be solely responsible to the third parties for the actions associated with the use of the Website, including when such actions will lead to the violation of the rights and legitimate interests of the third parties, as well as for compliance with the legislation when using the Website.IV. WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The provisions of this Agreement under no circumstances can be constituted as the Licensor’s provision of any warranties for the Licensee including warranties that:
- Website Services will meet the Licensee's requirements, will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors;
- the results which can be obtained by the use of the Services will be accurate and reliable, and can be used for any purpose or in any capacity;
- the quality of any service, information obtained due to use of the Services will meet Licensee's expectations.
The Licensee uses the Website Services at his/her own risk. The Services of the Website are provided “as is”. The Licensor undertakes no responsibility including for compliance of the Website Services with the objectives of the Licensee.
The Licensor shall not be liable for any information and materials placed on the websites of the third parties to which the Licensee obtains the access through the use of the Services of the Website, and it does not verify such information and materials for their compliance with the requirements of their reliability, completeness and legitimacy.
The Licensor shall not be liable for damages which occurred as a result of Licensee's use of the Website or its individual parts / Services.V. OTHER CONDITIONS
The Agreement shall enter into force from the moment the Licensee agrees to the terms and conditions of the Agreement in the manner prescribed by paragraph 2 Article II of the Agreement. The validity period of the Agreement is unlimited.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Russian Federation legislation. Issues not regulated by this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the Russian Federation legislation. All possible disputes arising from the relations governed by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation. Applicable legislation is the law of the Russian Federation.
If for some reason one or more provisions of this Agreement are held invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.